Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Blog Carnival ! It's the Cook's Nook :)

Finally  My Entry for the October Blog Carnival, ...after thinking for days should I or should not...mainly because of the  realization that this is the most neglected part of my home in spite of the fact that I spend so much time there everyday...Well most of the evenings I must say...

 Could only gather a few  pictures ,....may be next time there will be more to show :)

So here's some snippets from my kitchen...

Thank you Rekha , for personally inviting me, thats really very kind of you...

looking forward to hear more from you...
A Madhubani tray I hanged om my kitchen Wall as a Painting :) 

The Fridge Magnets I have been collecting from my Travels ..
A view of my corridor from my Kitchen...
And this is the best perhaps ....the fruits we bought yesterday ,...in my fruit basket ..of course in the Kitchen!!!

7 comments:

Sharon Colaco D'Souza said...

Hi Sharkara,

A pleasure to have you participate. Rekha is away on vacation, and she will be absolutely thrilled too, to see your entry.

I know, sometimes it is difficult to participate in blog events, and we really appreciate your entry!

and...what's neglected? your kitchen looks fab! i loved the pic on the wall, the creative way you have pictured the apples in their brown paper bag, the peek of your counter with the pretty cannisters on display...beautiful!

Thank you so much!

Sharon

sharkara jain said...

Thank You Sharon for your encouragement.It is always a delight to be a part of your party. Wishing You and Rekha a Very Happy Dussherra!!

Nayana@CherishDreamLive said...

Hi Sharkara,

agree with sharon, ur kitchen dont look neglected at all. i like side wall on fridge and tray on wall. its a good idea to hang nice tray on wall.

~ Nayana

Purnima@a creative project said...

very pretty and cozy kitchen!! The madhubani tray is very beautiful with all the vibrant colors!! Did you paint it?

GB said...

Such a beautiful space! I love the tray on the wall idea--I agree, it is too pretty to use as a tray! :)

sharkara jain said...

Thank You Nayana, Purnima and GB,for your encouraging comments.
@Purnima,..nope though I do paint Madhubani, but this is the one I bought sometime back. :)

Rekha said...

Ooh that's a lovely kitchen, thanks for the entry Sharkara ;). I am hoping to see ur entry again for the Diwali Mela, I am sure that;s going to be a lot of fun!