Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Diwali!!

For those who know Hindi, and love Hindi Literature , here's a Poem on Diwali, by my Grandfather, Shri Atul Kumar Jain, ..If you remember I mentioned in one of my earlier posts about his book of poems being published , named as "Atamsat". This one is straight out of that...Double Click the image to read it properly in a new window :)

Would love to hear from you on this :) 

Take care and have a wonderful Diwali !!! 








(Image Nidhi Ghai, Poetry : Shri Atul Kumar Jain)

3 comments:

Rekha said...

Happy Diwali Sharkara, thanks for linking in the Diwali Dhamaka.

Juhi said...

The poem is haunting, beautiful, touching, nostalgic....feel inspired to write something right now- which is rare for me. When you talk to Dadaji next tell him- I can't say that i loved the poem because it is something beyond that. e-mail me his cell/home no. pls.

Love and Happy Diwali,

Juhi

Prachee said...

A great poem, made me nostalgic...its so true, could relate to it. please pass on the msg to ur grandfather :) and this reminds me maybe its time for me to share another poem from my dusty corner! nothing in comparison to this but just remembered!:)