Monday, January 24, 2011

The Dusky Beauty...


I know , you should not ask a lady her age and also its not considered good manners to discuss a women's age, But....Can you guess how old my lady in black is ??....Well she is 62 this year :) Yes she is ....and still beautiful....A legacy of sorts, which I got as a gift from my dearest Grandpa ...this time when I went to India...her Story...My Grandpa brought her from Kashmir in 1948...and since then she has been with him...wherever his work took him( 28 locations to be precise)...and now I stand tall holding that prized possession of his sitting on my piano, a compassionate reminder of his love for me...





3 comments:

Rekha said...

Gorgeous, she'll truly beautiful :)

Rekha said...

Hey check out the award for you at our blog.....

Sound Horn Please said...

Absolutely love your lady in black! Came here blog hopping from Priya's!