Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up ! :)

Generally, all our weekends are full of people....we both love to  host and we both love to be around people...and mostly we like it to keep it comfortable.....so what better place than home..:)

I usually don't remember taking pictures of all that I do to host a party , whether its the dessert or the appetizers I  prepare or the flower arrangement I do :) but somehow this Saturday when I hosted a birthday party for my friend ...I did take a few pictures specifically :) ..because...I was so very inspired by the weekend wrap up  party at Colours Dekor..:) Here's a glimpse...







And yes:) here I am :) linking it to the coloursdekor

12 comments:

Purnima@a creative project said...

Very lovely!! The Ganesha paintings in the background are very pretty..!!!The dessert platter looks delicious !!

learn oil painting said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

Patricia Torres said...

Oh.. the first pic.. is simply gorgeous!! Oh my.. I’m very impressed … such pretty appetizers .. I would be able to eat them.. Thank you for joining the weekend wrap up.. :-)

Sharon said...

Aww loved your pics Sharkara! We have a spring summer canival going on at The Keybunch and I invite you to link up your spring'/summer posts there :) We would love to have you over!

Simran said...

Hi Sharkara, dropped by from Patty's. Loved the cheese, pineapple and grape skewers!! Absolutely mouthwatering :)

Neha@ Allthingsbeautiful said...

Lovely pictures! and soooo appetizing...I'm coming over!

Shanthi said...

The deserts are so inviting :-)

sharkara jain said...

Thank You Purnima, Daniel, Patricia,Shanthi
@Simran, thanks grapes are nice idea..those which I put are olives actually :)
@Neha,...when do I get to see you :)
@Sharon, Thank you for the invite, I actually am looking forward to contribute soon..just waiting for spring to arrive here :)Thanks for the compliments guys....it makes my day!!:)

Ambika said...

The pictures are simply lovely! Warm and inviting :)

Pratibha L said...

Wow! The pictures look very colourful and well takem :) Dessert looks yummy!

sharkara jain said...

Thanks Ambika,

@Pratibha,Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, hope to see you more often :)

Emreen said...

Lovely images...And the desserts look delicious...!!