Friday, April 15, 2011

The Green Thumb Decor !

Now this one is again something I have been thinking of doing since the first week of April , who's the inspiration???.... Once again Patty of coloursdekor and my pal Neha of allthingzbeautiful, since the time I saw Neha's gorgeous green thumb decor on Patty's blog ....I was interested in doing this ...though nothing compared to Neha's beautiful decor, I in my own way try to incorporate plants into almost every corner of my home....inherited from my father , my love of gardening compels me to keep my house green ,....wherever I may be....hope you enjoy what you see ...:)


My knick knacks ...





There it is three of my creations together ..in my favorite colors....a madhubani painting , a flower art and my kalamkari lamp , all in acrylic...
and after a long time I feel I did justice to my mom's embroidery..by putting it in the right frame...more closer look later :)
My bela mogra  and Hypoestes...

7 comments:

Reena said...

Sharakara,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are amazing ! Master of all arts, ! love it,its nothing like gardening to relax you.
love it,,,
have great spring,,,,,,,,,,,,

Shivani Negi said...

wow!! you have an excellent collection of plants...*smiles*

Emreen said...

Lovely home... and cheerful plants ...!!Especially love the 4th pot holder and the lady in the 6th pic...!!

Patricia Torres said...

oh gorgeous!! The plants are so so pretty. and cheerful.. Thanks for linking it.. :-) I love love that lamp...

Rekha said...

Lovely...I loved the lamp too..and the pink containers...please do link it to our Spring summmer carnival too :)

sharkara jain said...

Thank You Reena Aunty, Shivani, Emreen, Patty, and Rekha. It's Great to see you all here:)

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

lovely home you have
excellent collection of plants
plants have been very lovingly displayed.loved all ideas.
came throu nehas blog..
i thought you never know me ,but when i saw my blog on the bloglist,i am happy ...
enjoy blogging.bye