Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Special Home tour !:)

This is a special home tour for me...I have been waiting to feature her home on my blog since she bought her home, the walls then were bare with just one paint all over, and we used to discuss how she is going to make them all bright and colorful, and then she also wanted the house to have her impression , and to make that  happen she said all the paintings and most of the wall art should be handmade by her,. ....Oh...I waited waited and waited and it took an year and a half to turn a bare house into a beautiful warm and cozy retreat :) and of course she kept all her promises......a bright and colorful house with her impression all over and of course giving me the honor to showcase it to you for the very first time, 

To all the design enthusiast like me...here's presenting a beautiful home tour...House  of Neha Animesh a dear friend and a very talented fellow blogger at allthingzbeautiful.  I am doing this home tour in two parts, this is the first one ...Enjoy as you explore... 

Have you seen this wall before , if not check it here  she turned it yellow on her own :) and of course all the wall art are handmade by the very talented Neha..



A beautiful table she picked up from her trip to Delhi...now stands pretty in her living room above 


Many moods of the Living Room...





She picked up this kettle from a garage sale ....and look how she turned it into a pretty vase ..


and here's a peek into her formal living room ....
















There is more to come people,.....just wait for my next post,...which will be really soon ...meanwhile do leave your comments and thoughts and make my day :) 

Take care 


11 comments:

tarabhatt said...

can't wait to see more of Neha's creativity, Sharkara. colored walls, that table from delhi, those pothos, ganesha in metal and the hand made wall pieces.. everything is a beauty in itself.

Reena said...

Its a beautiful house very creative ! love the colors and love that India Gaddi !
looks so cozy !

Shanthi said...

I have a similar tea kettle - I can use it likewise when not brewing the tea :-)

Richa said...

you can read shayari-sms-jokes http://shayari10000.blogspot.com

Richa said...

nice collection

Rekha said...

Lovely pics, I loved the kettle and the lil ganeshas too :)

GB said...

It's gorgeous, Neha!

Kala said...

Beautiful home Neha:) I loved all of the creative corners, and the warm yellow on the walls:):)

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Thank you all for the lovely compliments...I feel so flattered:)

sharkara jain said...

A thank you from me too ..to Neha for sending those lovely pictures and to all of you ....for liking them :)

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

What a lovely home! Great post.