Friday, April 8, 2011

What have you been up to ??

Man of the moment MS Dhoni, I was bowled over by the grit determination and simplicity ....his winning six , captains knock,and the ease and cool with which he lifted the World Cup, handed it over to his teammates... and quickly disappeared from all the limelight, giving his teammates all the space to enjoy and savor all the attention of media and the crowd.....
Talking about Indian cricket will be incomplete without mentioning the legend, Sachin Tendulkar.Well! you cannot not talk about him ...It was his World cup as all his teammates rightly said....his poise and determination both on and off the field has been exemplary throughout these years ...it was  a  delight to watch him let loose his composure and jump with joy and cry and laugh loud.....after all THIS was his big moment.. one which he longed for 22 years.

Wow! all these comments coming from a non cricket buff like me ???....hmm... ok....I don't know much about the game ..but I believe every Indian is attached to  it in one way or the other...mine is an emotional one....My dad and brother.. such big fans of the game ...I have been hearing stories of "83" for such a long time ...that winning this one I felt was not only a tribute to the legendary players of that time but also to my dad...it felt good to tell him that dad now at least this generation also has a story of its own to tell ......He is a Happy man!! and so is every Indian .....

 A post on a design blog is never complete without some beautiful designs/pictures ...so here's some glimpses of what I have been doing at home ....

 Hanged an old work of mine on the wall...

Been taking pictures....this one came out good ...I think ..

Added a new piece to my collection of collectibles..a Harley Davidson..made out of wires ...

and making a Mosaic Mirrror...hope to show you the finished look very soon :)...

5 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

oh.. I always wanted to make a mosaic mirror... yours looks lovely.. I like that harley davidson.. and your painting ... which you think is old... looks super gorgeous!!

Neha@ Allthingsbeautiful said...

The mosaic is coming out wonderfully...looking forward to the finished one.
And I like the photo of the flower...

sharkara jain said...

Thanks Ladies :)

Patricia Torres said...

Sharkara, .. I've passed on the Versatile blogger award your way.. Hope you'll accept it... and pass it on... *smiles*

http://coloursdekor.blogspot.com/2011/04/weekend-wrap-up-wk-26.html

sharkara jain said...

Thank You Patricia, I am honored.:)