Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday! and some Instant Makeovers :))

Instant Makeovers!, Well the idea came from one of the posts from Rajee Sood about spray painting the pebbles and using them as decorations..and before I could do mine she came with another post about a beautiful frame makeover...and then I couldn't wait , ....it's such a two mintue job and the results are beautiful.I can't show you the before pictures because I forgot to click them ..(whew!) but here are the after ones  :))....the first one was a brown wooden frame now turned into a royal golden and the vase below was a metal black one......now turned golden and sits pretty on my center table :)





Linking it to Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Results!

Anonymous said...

Nice Transformation!