Monday, May 2, 2011

Is this My first Project?? But I love it :))

Hey! All you creative people out here, I wonder how many of you have a day job entirely different from your leisure time passions, like designing , writing etc,etc,...mine is and some time I am so perplexed as to how to manage both in a balanced way. Sometime I also feel ,  that is it possible that I turn my passion into a full time job?? ... but how? I don't have a portfolio or a degree in what I like to do ( possibly interior designing or painting) , so where do I start ?It's a dilemma...Do you have a solution or a suggestion , please do write to me... I really look forward to your inputs...

On the same note , let me showcase some parts of possibly my first job in the field of design (you may say), a friend of mine bought a beautiful , big house sometime back and trusted me with decision of colors. So here's Color Scheme  I suggested her for each of the rooms...the pictures are of the time when the paint job was still in progress,... will also showcase the finished product soon :)

The First three pictures are of her Master Bedroom ...





Then these two below ...are her kids Playroom ...




As she has two boys ..this is the color scheme I suggested her for their Bedroom...


And a shade of brown for her guest Bedroom ...

Still in progress.. this one is her Dining Room , ...


I am particularly fond of her kitchen and then there is her Family room bright and energetic , both of which I will showcase later...
Take care and hope to hear from you :) ...

9 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Love the color for the master bedroom and the kids room!

Shanthi said...

Lovely colours. I too have been planning to add some colors to my wall. Good inspiration!!!

sg said...

good work....!! keep it up.

sensitivecreations said...

Thanks Shanthi , I have been visiting your blog , its Lovely, Thanks SG and Neha...would love to hear from you more :)

Rachana Saurabh said...

Love that Red.. and chandelier looks so beautiful.

-Rachana
http://essenceofarts.blogspot.com/

Simran said...

Loved your colour combination suggestions!! Waiting to see how the final thing looks :) And BTW just started following you!! :)

Calindgirl said...

Just wondering, if the final product pictures were posted.

Sharkara Jain said...

Hey CalindGirl , I am yet to post the final product pictures, Keep visiting you will find them here soon :)

Madhu@ A Desi Home said...

Ohh my a red wall...drool!!