Thursday, May 26, 2011

There is something about Mexico!! :)

If you are wondering why both Neha and me are writing about the same place , Mexico, then let me give you the reason...We both went to this vacation together and  loved it in our own ways.Mexico is definitely a versatile place and offers something for all sorts of vacationers , Let me also tell you how....If you are someone who just wants to go out to relax and do nothing , you have all inclusive resorts at very reasonable prices and they will pamper you like no body else,.... if you are a beach enthusiast then they have plenty of them and that too very beautiful ones,.... if you love to visit history they have that too in abundance...(The whole Mayan culture belongs to Mexico) and if you love what I love ...arts (read Pottery ) then you are at the right place :) Here's a dekko at what caught my eyes in Mexico :) ...




















2 comments:

Shanthi said...

Just today I told Sekhar my husband that we should plan to go to Mexico. Well now I am convinced there is all the more reason to go there :-)

Education said...

really awesome art. i appreciate your work. Thank you or sharing.

Stone Garden Sculptures