Saturday, May 21, 2011

This is not just another Home Tour! :) Peek into the beautiful world of Patricia Torres :)


I am sure , anybody who is familiar with the Indi blogland knows Patricia Torres and her  blogs very well. She is truly and absolutely one of the most versatile blogger I have come across. I also find her inspirational because of the way she handles things in her life. A mother of two, a career woman , an artist ,great photographer,  a design enthusiast and a dedicated blogger. I am sure there are many other facets and talents which I don't know yet. :)Wow! How do you handle everything so smoothly Patricia ??? ...I wonder and I admire :)

I feel great to have the pleasure of featuring her home on my blog. So kind of her that I requested and she agreed....There were so many beautiful pictures, that it was extremely difficult for me to chose....after much thinking I decided to go with her current mood ...at present she has decorated her space with a lotus theme...as you see it was included in her Diwali decorations and then it moved to her living room ...and .. if you look at it closely,... there are very fine details which comply to that mood...I also could not but help adding a few other pictures other than the lotus theme, which I found irresistible. Like her backyard, the hand painted cabinet in her daughter's room and a really nice Friday click by her ( guys today is Friday ,....as I write)




























Have a Happy Friday!and a great weekend ahead , will catch you again and of course hop on to Patty's blog ColoursDekor to treat yourself a bit more with the visuals.

Images: Courtsey Patricia Torres



21 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

aaaawww... what a beautiful post!! Thank you!! :-)

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

A very beautiful home, indeed! I especially like the outdoor area...its so dreamy. I'd never want to go inside.

Purnima@a creative project said...

Gorgeous home...Each and every corner of her home is ravishing...and the curated items are exquisite!!!!

Suganya said...

Lovely Home Patricia..Looks so warm and cozy....Especially love those cushion covers in the 3rd picture...where are they from ?

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

Beautiful home of a lovely gal :-)

Patricia Torres said...

Suganya.... the cushions are from http://www.facebook.com/MishMashDesign

Suganya said...

Thanks Patricia! Gorgeous pictures of your home..Loved it! Will check out MishMash Design...

deepazartz said...

WOW! Absolutely wonderful! There should be better words to describe it...I am speechless Patricia. Lovely post:)

Anpu said...

Beautiful home!...so very warm and inviting...:-)

MindfulMeanderer said...

patty.. I'd love to visit ur home some day.. :) what a wonderful place.

Emreen said...

A must visit place when I go to Dubai some time ;-) ;-) ... Glad to see the lotus theme taking shape , patty ...!!

Disha said...

What a lovely home...its just gorgeous. Patricia you are definately a versatile lady.
Sharkara you have a lovely blog.

Shanthi said...

Loved this old chest Patty and the autos on them. VERSATILE - YESS that is Patty - so open, friendly, forthcoming and highly energetic. I wonder how does she churn up so much week after week. I am really glad our roads crossed Patty.

Kala said...

Patricia, such a pleasure to take a peek at your absolutely gorgeous home. I love what you have done with your outdoor space. Your creative touch is seen in every corner:):) What a nice way to begin my Saturday:) Sharkara, thank you for this:)

Miss Frangipani said...

What a lovely home, Patty! Loved that wall full of window images - so innovative. Might copy that idea, myself, perhaps using doors instead... :)

Sarmistha said...

Beautiful ,beautiful home Patricia.There is so much serenity in that posture of Buddha and in every corner.Lovely photography too:)

rama said...

Lovely home, can't get enough of it. I can understand how difficult it must have been to choose the best pictures to put, for everything is so good.

Sound Horn Please said...

Absolutely LOVELY home Patty! Where are the Auto rickshaw cushions from?

Veda Murthy said...

patty gorgeous home!!!!!my fav place is ur outdoor seating place!!!!i have never seen anything so beautiful pat!!!!!

notyet100 said...

wow,,,;-)

sensitivecreations said...

Hey! Guys Thanks for visiting ,and leaving your comments, I also feel great that a part of this beautiful home is with me now thanks to my blog :)

@ disha , thanks for the compliments, hope to see you here more often
@kala Thank you for visiting, I visit yours quite often and get impressed every time.
Take care gals .....

May 24, 2011 1:43 PM