Thursday, June 23, 2011

Did I tell you I paint too! :)

How have you been other wise my friends , I don't see you here that often , or may be my postings aren't interesting enough these days to compel you to comment : ) Let me know what would you like to see here...because unless I   hear from you.. blogging   isn't that much Fun !:)
So as I wait to hear from you...Let me show you some of the work I did in the past...
I think around Dec last year when I just bought my Canon rebel T2i....I clicked some of these pictures to experiment ...and practice...I thought I had posted it ...but no ...so here it is ...a glimpse

of some of my artwork and my clicks...

a click of some design mag cuttings and a hand painted (by me ) lady bug tucked on a cork borad in front of the study table..because it's a close up ..you just see the subject...

.



 a handmade glass souvenier I picked up from one of my visits to cape may long back...clicked in the evening time..


Few of my paintings ...in acrylic...some of them inspired from web..sources unknown..


Pansies ..I made them with water color in 2004 ..
This one is a Madhubani Radha Krishna I made with colored pencils and crayons way back in 2007 :) One of my favorites :)
Leave me a note if you liked it...I would love to hear from you :)

Linking it to Good Life Wednesday,

15 comments:

Sarmistha said...

Beautiful paintings.I love each one of them. there is no greater pleasure than decorating our home with our own creations.I am no artist myself , but love to experiment with paint and brush often.Gives me so much happiness.

nayana said...

Madhubani painting of Radha Krishna is lovely!

Disha said...

All ur artwork is nice I like acrylic painting and that coloured glass bottle is just awesome.

Neha@ Allthingsbeautiful said...

Loved the blue glass lantern!...and its always nice to see your paintings...

abeachcottage said...

Lovely art work you have and love the glass souvenir too. Thanks so much for adding your link and sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

Emreen said...

Loved the glass souvenir... Oh ! I love colored glasses... !!

Wow ! Your paintings are awesome... especially I liked the flowers on the red background and the pansies...

Sharkara Jain said...

@Linda, Thanks for visiting and your comments.
@Emreen , thank you , it's always nice to see you here :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sharkara the lady bird is so cute. what medium did you use?
The watercolor pansies are wonderful
Thank You so much dearie for dropping by my blog
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Sharkara Jain said...

Hi Dr. Sonia, Thanks for visiting. The lady bug is made on an acrylic sheet with glass paints. Very easy actually.

deepazartz said...

Dear Sharkara

That was so very sweet of you *smiles*

I loved ur 3 richly colored gorgeous paintings & ur madhubani radhakrishna...love ur pansies' watercolour as well.

Joining you too...hoping to see more of you & keeping in touch

Cheers
Deepa

deepazartz said...

Adding you to my blog list:-)))

Sharkara Jain said...

Thanks for Visiting and joining Deepa!

Patricia Torres said...

oh wow!! wow! you paint too!! I love the madhubani.. Well done!! I've still got to try my hands at madhubani... :-)

Bhavana said...

beautiful paintings.. red ones r my fav... thanking leaving such lovely comment on my blog and following my blog...

ATUL JAIN said...

"We have no time to stand and stare"as the poet wailed in one of our school days poems but you do make us open our eyes to things of beauty through your Sensitive Blog...grandpa