Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday!

Itty Bitty Orange Fused Dichroic Glass Drop Earrings ER406

Nope...I didn't make those earrings,...but aren't they gorgeous....I found them on Etsy ,made by a fused glass artist Gloria Lynn. I really find them tempting and probably might click the buy button soon. There are others too which caught my eye...like the ones here..
Contemporary Gold Dichroic Fused Glass Earrings ER396

Sweet Red Fused Glass Pendant - Z105
:)
But for now ...I am happy archieving them on my blog....Have a Nice Weekend!

3 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Nice finds!

Tanya @ Dans le Townhouse said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

These are so pretty - she is so talented. I also use my blog to catalog the pretty things I like. Can't buy it all ;)

Patricia Torres said...

stunning pieces!!