Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Some Before and After's! :)

Something new to share, just painted a  room of mine yellow, fresh from Mexico this color was on my mind since I returned. Since previously all my house was painted with a shade of off white..its actually a different experience seeing color on the walls..still getting used to it , and I must say I am liking it too..... :)  I also  feel that some of the accessories which were hung or put on wall previously did not get that much attention,  as they get now.... because the background has changed and become more vibrant.

Here are a few pictures I clicked ...the decor part is still in progress , but thought of sharing the WIP with you :)



















Linking it to Metamorphosis Monday



6 comments:

Disha said...

Its looking beautiful and warm....lovely yellow walls. Liked it

Patricia Torres said...

oh my!! so lovely... the colours look gorgeous.. Amazing transformation.. wow!! :-)

soumya said...

Looking very nice.... When r u inviting me to see it in person.

Sharkara Jain said...

Thank You Disha , Yellow and oranges are my absolute favorite, I guess most of us tropical people like that,...How have you been Patty, thank you and good to see you here :)
and Soumya...I am waiting to see you , come over as soon as you can :)

Madhu@ A Desi Home said...

Love the yellow wall and your kalamkari lamp!!

Sarmistha said...

Gorgeous wall color.true that yellow and orange and hint of fuschia is fav of us tropical people:)