Thursday, June 9, 2011

Some Clicks from My archives!

These are some of the pictures in last couple of years which were taken by my cousins on their trips to various places, when I saw them then ..couldn't help saving them in my own file, Just the other day was randomly going through some of them... I decided to post them on my blog... 

The first two are the pictures of the Alps in Switzerland...



A close up at a Dhalia in New Hampshire..



And this one is amazing isn't it...this is Vermont in fall 2009..

Images courtsey: Karmendra Jain, Animesh Jain and Indranath Bhattacharya.

Linking in to Good Life Wednesdays

3 comments:

Disha said...

Wow! That fall picture is just breathtaking one.

Shanthi said...

LOVELY. Nothing can outdo the colors of nature

abeachcottage said...

Great pics, glad you added your link to BC Good Life Wednesdays.