Friday, July 15, 2011

Frames and Parrots! :)

Startled by the title :)....don't be ...it's just a new frame.... a new addition to my collection of frames...that being said, this is a little unique one ...well the look of it makes it so ...When I first spotted it almost a  month back  , I was sure I wanted to buy it ...but the price tag wasn't as attractive ....so I kept pondering and tracking ...and approximately a month  later, after following it online, I finally gave in to my temptation ...So what do you think of it...Also would love your suggestions on what to put inside it, a picture, a photograph , then what kind of photograph ...or simply a painting ???? Your suggestions most Welcome :) Do pour them :)









Linking it to Show and Tell Friday

7 comments:

Sarmistha said...

Looks like this treaure is from pier I imports!! It's a beauty:) a picture from your vacation would be cool like something tropically...:)

Nayana Donga said...

Beautiful frame, I would not to put too much busy pic/art otherwise it would get lost because frame itself has such nice design.

Ayushi B said...

Even I would have given in to the temptation of buying this someday :)

deepazartz said...

That's a gorgeous frame...I think, a really simple picture or painting would do good to capture the attention. It looks good even without one:)

nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

the rustic look frame is good with a parrot...love ur blog and love to follow it too....

Sumana @ Colours In My Mind said...

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment otherwise I wouldn't have found your gorgeous blog. Love the frame .. I am with Nayana , since the frame has a lot going on a simple photo will be enough so that it dosen't get too distracted.

Sharkara Jain said...

Thank You Sarmistha, Nayana, Deepa and Sumana, for visiting me and the ideas, even I think something subtle would suit the frame better ...Hey Ayushi and Nisha, Thank you for visiting and following me , it's a great encouragement! :)

Take care