Monday, July 11, 2011

Polymer Clay Jewelery by Anna Oriona!

Just recently I was dabbling with an idea to try my hands in polymer clay , and was doing some research of sorts to get comfortable with the material , that's where I came across this sheer genius, a cool crafter named Anna Oriona. She is an artist engaged in manufacturing of costume jewellery from polymer clay. She also takes classes in polymer clay and has a shop in Russia selling these items and she also sells on etsy. You can read more about it here. For now isn't it amazing piece of work by a master crafter...Enjoy and do leave me a note if you liked it..


Стрекоза




СтрекозаСтрекозаСтрекоза



Стрекоза


Пирожные


Украшение к платью

4 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Love the pendant and the earrings! So when are you starting to make these...?

Anu@MyDreamCanvas said...

Wow, these are lovely. Sorry for the delayed response, yes I think the statues are Dokra!

SharkaraJain@SensitiveCreations said...

Thanks Anu,for visiting and answering my query :) Now pops my next question, where did you get that from ?? I know you are busy these days ...write to me when you get a chance...

Hey Neha, as soon as I get a chance to go to a craft supply store..:) would love to share the results with you ...Have a wonderful time :)

Rachu said...

SHarakara,
You have a lovely name!In malayalam it means 'jaggery'.. no wonder your words are as sweet!
you have a beautiful talented nd creative mind!!! I will take your suggestions from now on.. :D
And thanks for being my 100th follower!!! You are special! I am your 43rd!!