Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer is Precious!

May be not everybody will agree...but for people like us who spent most of the year freezing ..it's a blessing and it's soooooooo precious....We pray that it prolongs, that the good weather continues little longer , that the kids get to play a little more outdoors and that we get to swim and barbeque a little more ...and of course wear just T shirts and head outside without worrying of putting loads of woollens ( well that's a luxury for us ) .... I know..I know , everything has a time ... Nature has its rules ...seasons come and go....so better enjoy when you have it ...and Make Memories,....Memories which will comfort you till you see the summer again :) ..How are you spending your summer my gorgeous friends ..share with me ..

On that note here are a few clicks from my shutterbug during the recent months :)capturing the colors of summer ..:) Enjoy and Have a Great Weekend !:)







4 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Lovely post, Sharkara! I liked your shots, especially the first one. Enjoy summer!

PS: What a coincidence...I just did a post on summer too...on a different note, though.

Nayana@CherishDreamLive said...

I like summer too...love daisy and purple flower, whats that called Putina?? I m planning to plant them both next summer.

Sharkara Jain said...

That's Petunia Nayna!:) They are lovely and spread very fast with little maitenance.. :)Would love to see your garden when it blooms :) Take care

Ayushi B said...

I don't know why but I simply adored and loved the first picture of this post :)
Post a new picture of your garden some days later.