Friday, July 8, 2011

Travel Destination Puerto Rico!

How was the week my pals ....if it was bright and energetic ( it's summer after all ) Great! but if not then let me help uplift your mood a bit by showing off something really bright and colorful..
It's on my list of places to visit, when do I get to visit it ,... I don't know,...but I do know why I am attracted to it, ....it's definitely because of so much of color it exudes...Aren't these colorful buildings any designer's delight,
 yup! I sure am so enchanted by anything that is bright and colorful, and Puerto Rico is just that...May be that's the reason  I love Jaipur (another one on my travel destination's portfolio) and I loved Mexico....
are there any such cities you know of, which are as colorful and have some history , I would love to know about them ....

via
These are the pictures of Old San Juan both up and below, San Juan is one of the most famous cities in Puerto Rico and has quite a bit of history to it..

via


via

via

Old San Juan
via
So howz your Friday coming along friends....I am just waiting for the weekend...though I know it will fly away in a blink....nevertheless, I am eagerly waiting....

4 comments:

shalu said...

WOW lovely pics with such vibrant colours !!! I m jussst loving it, would love to see my sweet home in thz wonderful colours one day:-)

Now Serving said...

Hi Sharkara, very pleased to make your acquaintance :) Thanks for stopping by and following :) These pictures are indeed perky and remind me some of Hydra, an island in Greece that I visited last spring! I am off to see your tuberose, jasmine, gardenia post - I consider myself the queen of the latter two since I've grown them for years in/around my home in 4 seasoned Virginia - no easy task, I assure you!
Cheers, priya

Sharkara Jain said...

Hi Shalu, So nice to see you here, and would love to see you here more often and also hear your comments,...

Hi Priya,..Thanks for visiting me...great to know you are as much as Jasmine fan as I am ...and also thanks for letting me know of another colorful destination, would definitely explore...Take care & keep in touch..

soumya said...

nice place...as it seems its in your " wish list "....lets make some plans together!!!