Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bhavna and an Indian Summer!

I am sure many of you are very familiar with an Indian Summer, and the person behind it , 'Bhavna',  She needs no introduction ...but I just wanted to do a post ...cause I am so enamored by her work...each of her posts are so well researched and informative ...and I just can't stop drooling over the pictures..every picture she picks up from where ever is so unique that I keep on revisiting it for not only inspiration but also for eye candy...The variety in her posts is amazing ....I simply can't get enough of her blog....Keep posting Bhavna, You make so many of our days beautiful just by doing a post :)








 
Go and Drool here

All images from anindiansummer








 




2 comments:

Bhavna said...

Thank you so much Sharkara! I am so glad that you have enjoyed An Indian Summer!

Hugs!

Patricia Torres said...

Oh lovely.. We all know Bhavna.. Just cant figure out.. where she gets these impressive images from!!