Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Frames and Boxes !



Hi Ladies and Gents too  ...I am a bit bored ....so to get some fresh air ... I was  wandering over the internet , hopping on from one website to the other (design websites are  fresh air to me even in a closed room:) .and here's something really interesting I stumbled upon....so I thought I will share with you all ...aren't these frames eye catchy ?? Well,  if you like them and want to explore more you can do so here. These frames are sold by novica which is an online shop sponsored by National Geographic Channel....There are other cool stuffs too..may be I might buy something from there some day :) ....For now I am so eagerly waiting for my Rachana Saurabh Painting....I hope I get that soon :)




6 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Lovely finds, Sharkara!

nanditark said...

the elephant frame is ....beautiful...!

Simran said...

Me tooo! Loved the elephant frame the most!

nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

love the elephant frame..its a gr8 find sharkara...

deepazartz said...

Gorgeous frames...elephant one is so unique...love the splash of colours in the other two and lovely box too:)

Patricia Torres said...

totally love the elephant frame.. lovely!!