Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday!

I hope I soon have a weekend where in I have no plans at all ....though I don't see that happening  in the near future :) not that I am complaining :) but I do wish so...
So what do I have in the coming weekends??.....Well!...the coming two weekends have birthday parties lined up ...infact I actually am looking forward to them ... both of them are from two of my dear friends who are very creative :) the second birthday party, which is the next weekend is being orgainzed by somebody who is a very good decorator,so as a creativity enthusiast...  I am really curious to know what is going on behind the curtains (which she is hiding from me and has asked me to wait until the D-day ) ...I am Curious and I am waiting ...oops!...what did you say ??? ..take pictures ..:) ....of Course, I will take pictures and share with you :) .....

So what about you my pals..what are your plans this weekend....I hope you have fun and some Sun...as we have none and are waiting for some :)

Have a good weekend !

[Bouganville+(Skywatch+Friday).jpg]

Image: via

5 comments:

Shanthi said...

Have a nice weekend and isn't it nice to just relax not having any plans :-)

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Happy Friday Dear! Have a good weekend!

Simran said...

Sounds like fun!!! My weekend involves cleaning loads of it - some for the house and some for myself, a play with my mom and some blogging :)

SensitiveCreations.. said...

Thank You Neha & Shanthi :)
@Sim, yep cleaning is always a part of the weekend ,...everything else is an addition, How was you play , great you get to watch it with mom...I am missing mine so much these days...Very homesick...Thanks for stopping by and commenting,
I so look forward to all your comments girls ..keep them coimng :)

Patricia Torres said...

Fridays are always such fun!!