Friday, August 5, 2011

I click a Baby Shower ! :)

A Couple of weekends before , we were invited for a Baby shower and Aathwa Function, both as a guest and sort of their official photographer  ( my brother recommended them " why do you want to  hire a professional ,when my sis can do the same") Whew! that's loads of confidence , thanks bro !!..Well! I was excited but not so excited...as I was not sure that as an amature photographer ..how would the pictures come out and whether they would like it or not ..after all it's somebody's  special function...but I guess once I started clicking ...it wasn't so bad :) ..I actually clicked 300 pictures for them in those 3 hours...mostly all of them were with people...but here are some I clicked to capture the ambiance ...





The Mommy to be's Mehndi for the Aathwa's Pooja



The Baby Shower Customary Cake, in blue and pink , since they have kept the little one a surprise


The Pooja Ceremony



The Mommy to be's Sari and Jewelery




The Gift Bags given to guests for Various winnings in Games

 Table Center pieces








Linking it to WeekEnd Wrap Up

6 comments:

Saheli said...

This is really awesome !!Lovely............

notyet100 said...

Luved the decor :)

Kala said...

You are a very good photographer:):) Beautiful shots.

Sharkara@sensitivecreations said...

Thank You Kala, I am truly encouraged :)

Patricia Torres said...

Oh wow!! The pics are beyond perfect.. More than professional!! Lovely!! Im so pleased.. your brother had so much confidence in you!

Totally love the gift bags and the table tops.. wow! wow!!

SensitiveCreations.. said...

Thank You Patty :)