Sunday, August 28, 2011

Piya Bawari (Padma - Madly in love) !

There are few things you always cherish in your life , this is one of them ...I have been wanting to share this with you all ever since I received it,...but the lack of time to click good pictures delayed it.
Do you remember ...Rachana Saurabh's post where she mentioned that any one who suggests a name for her recent painting would get a print of it...well there were a a few suggestions...and after some good thought Rachana zeroed on "Padma- Madly in Love ". So by now you must have guessed , that I definitely was a part of this win and so I write....yep! She actually chose two names and combined them into one,

She chose Padma ( by a fellow blogger Nisha ) and Piya Bawari - Madly in Love ( by your's truly) ...Well! Ever since she announced , I was excited , and eagerly awaited my win (print) ...I just recently received it...in fact I was so eager that I had already chosen a frame for it while I waited....

and actually my wait was worth it..the print looks gorgeous..and I wonder, if the print is so gorgeous how beautiful would the original be.....for now I am happy drooling over my print...Thanks Rachana you made my day!!



PS: Rachana blogs at Creations-essence of arts and you can buy her products on Etsy here


Linking it to the Weekly Story at Patty's





13 comments:

shalu said...

"Piya Bawri" name is as beautiful as this picture is...Truly complimenting each other:-)

Andhra Plate said...

Lovely Painting and congratulations.And the name you suggested Priya Bawri is nice.

SensitiveCreations.. said...

Thank you Shalu and Andhra Plate..

Rachana Saurabh said...

Hi Sharkara...
Loved that frame.. its looking so beautiful now..! Well, I was not able to see the second pic But I am sure its looking gorgeous on your wall..!

Love,Rachana

SensitiveCreations.. said...

So sweet of you Rachana , yep! I am trying to upload the second picture but it's not working,...may be in some other picture later I will show you the wall...

Thanks once again and take care

Ambika said...

Love the painting and the name, beautiful!

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

The painting looks beautiful, Sharkara!

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

This is stunning!

Nayana said...

Congratulations Sharkara! this is beautiful painting...

Sharkara@SensitiveCreations said...

Thank You Nayana, Anu , Neha and Ambika :)

notyet100 said...

Congrats:)

SensitiveCreations.. said...

Thank you Notyet100

Patricia Torres said...

Oh my gosh.. the painting is totally stunning.. like all other paintings from Rachana..

And you are super lucky!! so enjoy!! :-)