Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Pool Party!! :) :)

It's Tuesday already and it's been raining continuously here( since Sunday actually)..the weather is really bad and winter it seems is approaching fast....and I know  before we would even realize ..summer would be gone ..pools would be closed ..parks will start wearing deserted looks ..and we have to once again start brainstorming to keep the kids  engaged...I actually am thinking of starting a craft class once a week for 2-6 year olds this winter ....hopefully to keep them engaged as well as provide mommies some fun time with their kids...Let's see if it works out :)
As I was talking summer ,... So do you think that pool party actually took place??....the one I was talking about last Friday...(think.. think.. think...guess.. guess.. guess..).It sure did and we had loads of FUN!!! and I think we did organize it at the right time, for the very next day the weather changed to rainy and cold...while on the pool party ...I never thought I would have fun in the Sun , but the grilled burgers and Paneer Tikka rolls , homemade mock tails..and watermelons made it really soothing and enjoyable.... Here are the few pictures I clicked ...











Linking it to Monday Mosaics at the The Little Red House and the Weekly Party at Patty's

8 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Very nice pictures, Sharkara! I'm sure the party was a lot of fun.

PS: I loved the idea of having craft classes for kids. Great thought!

notyet100 said...

Nice clicks:)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Wow! Gorgeous shots! Love those gorgeous flowers.

Simran said...

Yumm!! a pool side party is always so much fun!! :) And grilled food & watermelon is always awesome. This brought back so many memories :)

Kala said...

I love poolside parties, they are fun:) Lovely photos, enjoyed them:)

Patricia Torres said...

Art classes sounds like so much of fun!! With my full time job.. and part time mommy role.. I cant seem to fit anything in.. *sigh*.. Im not complaining.. *grins*..

Lovely pics you have here.. You sure had a gorgeous time.. The weather looks lovely!!

Thanks for linking in.. Hope you have a stunning week ahead of you!

Sharkara@sensitivecreations said...

Thank you Patty, Kala I surely love to hear from you !
@ Simran thanks for your lovely comment , I loved your last post , surely a Stunner:)
@SanghMitra and Notyet100, I am glad that you liked the post...Thanks for dropping by and leaving me a note :) I love hearing from you all.
@ Neha, yep! that's seiously on my mind but I have to work out the timing :)

Nayana said...

Sharkara, Craft class sounds fun...I liked ur pics, specially one with flower through deck rails.