Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rakshabandhan!!

 The Indian festival season starts...with celebrating one of the most beautiful relationships of all....the brother and Sister bond...Today is Rakhi..and I wish all my bro's near and far a very happy one...you are missed everyday..but you are missed the most today....Thank fully Today I have one by my side, whom I can tie rakhi and feel happy...and for all of you in various parts of the world ...here's my warmest wishes and love ...Hope to see all of you soon :) ... 




Image: Via

Here's Wishing  a very Happy Rakshabandhan to all my readers and Bloggy friends too !!:) Take care and have fun !!

4 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

such a nice post!! Happy Rakshabandhan to you... too!!

Sharkara@sensitivecreations said...

Thank You! Patty :)

Nisha said...

happy rakshabandhan...

SensitiveCreations.. said...

Thanks Nisha :) How have you been ?