Monday, August 1, 2011

Words of Wisdom! :)

The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.......Jacques B Boswel

 It is better to wear out than rust out.....Swami Sukhbodhanand

Both for material or spiritual pursuits,what is required for
success is not strong ego but strong will......Sri Sri Ravishankar


 If you wake-up at a different time,in a different place,could you
wake-up as a different person?..........Chuck Palatiniuk



Image: Via

As I said earlier, this is how we start, with My Grandpa's first contribution to my blog....a drop from his ocean of thoughts ...Hope this will help you, motivate you and inspire you someway....So a happy week to you all and see you soon with more ...

9 comments:

Kala said...

Sharkara, thank you for stopping by my blog:) I love your blog, especially your Grandpa's guest post...I think that is so cool, a granddaughter and grandpa collaborating:):)

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Great quotes from your Grandpa, Sharkara! This is a very sweet idea.

Simran said...

I agree! I love the idea of grandpa and granddaughter working together :) Lovely!

Sharkara@sensitivecreations said...

Thanks for visiting me Kala, It's always lovely to read your blog...and that's why you are in my favorites list :)

Thanks Neha and Simran ....I really am looking forward to this collaboration..and hope its' long term :)

Nayana said...

its great....quotes and image both!

Lisa - A Room with A View said...

Thank you for visiting and your kind comments. Food for thought in this post, for sure!

Mona Jain said...

Hi
Thankyou so much for that wonderful comment. I know I should work on something towards selling those but just being lazy...:)
thanks for following and visiting !!
throughly enjoyed looking at your posts as well..:) happy blogging !!
love
mona.

Patricia Torres said...

Super sweet!! :-)

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

This is a beautiful collaboration. You are a lucky girl. Treasure it always.