Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Girl!!

It's my Birthday tomorrow...hehehe ...not that I am very excited...but definitely planning to pamper my self little bit...:)...all smiles...how ?? Well!!! I guess , would buy myself some flowers...make some yummy cake..(hopefully..)...I make good cake so would like to have some of that this B'day...may be shop a bit ...and splurge a bit by buying a painting print ..I have been thinking of long time :) ...hehehehhiiiihehehhe...and I think that's enough to make my Hubby freak out :)...

So...here 's a Very Happy Birthday to me ! What's say Mr. Blog!!!

and a very nice weekend to all of you !!:)
Take care and if you have not yet read the exciting and interesting interview of Patty till now , go for it, it's just after this post !!:)



Image: Via

6 comments:

Sarmistha said...

Wishing you a very very happy birthday :) don't for get to save a piece of cake for me at least virtually:))

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Happy Birthday dear! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Sharkara@SensitiveCreations said...

Thank You Sarmishtha, definitely you have a piece of virtual cake ...sending it to you ...black forest it is ;) ..let me know if you liked it..(well that was the flavor of my cake this year :)

@Neha Thank You so much ..

Celeste Goulding said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)

GB said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday! :)

Vasudha Narasimhan said...

beautiful blog there....i specially like this post....