Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mosaic on My Mind!:)

Pinterest is an amazing place, when you are in search of ideas, I actually stumbled upon the first image today while browing , it intrigued me...and I further digged into Pinterest for more ideas and not to my surprise found so many...after my last mosaic project ...I have this comfy feeling with mosaics...so I think I can venture into one more pretty soon....and so here I am, adding it to my DIY listy ....




Image:Pinterest


Via


Via




Via



Via







Via

All Images: Pinterest

5 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

the first image is stunning!! I'd like to do a mosaic DIY too..

nanditark said...

...amazing...

Sharkara@SensitiveCreations said...

I know Patty! the first one is really nice ...am thinking of doing something similar soon :)

Celeste Goulding said...

I love love love the purple and green mosaic at the top! :)

CinnamonNChillies said...

ooohhh...these are lovely!!!