Friday, September 23, 2011

WeekEnd Wishes and Some Eye Candy!

I am so very much in a state where I need a vacation....but for now I guess it has to wait....well, then what is the other way to feel better and happy ...I guess for me it would be design , decor and more decor...browsing through blogs, here are somethings which caught my eye this week, all found on Bhavna's an indian summer....she picks up these amazing pictures from various sources on the web ( each one is credited )...I can't but drool on all of them ....hope you enjoy them too...


















and hope you have a relaxing weekend!!! Well , I am in need of one ...so I write :)).....

Take care and see you on the other side:)

Images: Via



5 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

stunning eye candy.. Sure is enough inspiration for me.. for the weekend.. :-)

Disha said...

What a lovely images....and ur blog header is looking very b'ful.

SensitiveCreations.. said...

Thanks Patty!

Thanks Disha,I am so glad you liked it :)

Lisa - A Room with A View said...

Beautiful pics..all so different.

Nayana@CherishDreamLive said...

beautiful eye candy ..loved it.