Saturday, October 1, 2011

Festivities in the Air ....

It's Festival time...Everyone of us is so excited about it, and thanks to design blogging and design bloggers...there is an added enthusiasm this season to create something new ...something different ...pleasing to eyes and to the soul :) hopefully I will be able to do something really new ....I have gathered loads of inspirations and ideas from various design blogs ..now all I have to do is implement...

Recently one of my aunt's who is also a very dear family friend , sent me some pictures of the Durga Puja celebrations in her house , this year....She has actually kept a Kalash ( which signifies the presence of the Deity ) in her house , and has beautifully decorated the area, I just couldn't help asking her permission to share  it with you all . In fact her home was the first of the  home tours I did on my blog ...so you know she is very special...










It's almost Saturday now....and in spite of the fact that I wanted to wish you all since the morning ...things kept me busy and I couldn't post one....but nothing could stop me now...it's really late in the night but I had to...because you all , all my readers , are so special to me , and you make such a big part of my day ...infact my Friday feels incomplete if I haven't posted a weekend wish ...You all are special ...your comments make me smile and your views make me think ...and your encouragement means a lot...Thank You ALL from the bottom of my heart :) Lots of love and Wishing you a Good one !!

Images: Reena Tandon

2 comments:

Disha said...

Very very beautifully done. happy Navratri.

SensitiveCreations.. said...

Thank You Disha :)