Monday, October 17, 2011

Udaipur!!

I went to Udaipur some 20 years back, but it still feels like yesterday....I am not sure If I told you before,...but I am in love with Rajasthan...I am sure so many of you would agree....it's such a treasure box , where you find just never ending jewels ....I saw these pictures on my Facebook page by a friend who is an avid traveler and a very good photographer, ...picked it up from there to add to my collection...

These are the pictures of the City Palace Udaipur and Lake Pichola ....aren't these mesmerizing and inviting....

















Images: Abhay Singh

Linking it to the Weekly Story

5 comments:

Nayana said...

Rajasthan is on my travel wish list..pics are really beautiful.

deepazartz said...

Awesome pics...Love the lighted palace...:)

notyet100 said...

These pics brought bck memories

Calindgirl said...

Udaipur is on my list as well. I hope I get to visit Rajastan soon.

Sarah-D said...

Love the blog!! Very unique, I would love to talk to you more about something if you could email me at sarah.d@designshuffle.com that would be awesome!!
Sarah