Friday, October 28, 2011

Week That Went by!...

Hey there, So while I have been looking at  some awesome pictures of Diwali from my Bloggy friends on the web  ..this is one Diwali where I couldn't actually decorate and take pictures at my place to my hearts fill...But never mind ..I thought I will show you what amazing decor was done by some of my very close friends..a real eye candy to me .....



Beautiful Decorations..


 Isn't this, one awesome Gharonda....made out of cardboard ..looks no less than a Mansion :) ...I simply love it

 Some beautiful table top decorations


Cute Little tealights in a pumpkin shaped candle holder.. 



And some really yummy looking Dahi Badas with a diya garnish ..good idea , isn't it :)

Wishing You a Nice Weekend !!

Images. 1&5 V.Kumar, 2&3 M . Kumar and 4. J Bandhopadhyay

2 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

LOVED the table scape!
And the diya idea on the dahi vadas is absolutely awesome...I've got to steal it;)

Shanthi said...

Loved that Diya on the Dahi vada. Imagination has no limits - Right? :-)