Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Better late than later :) ( Welcome to another edition of Sensitive Words!)

Some amazing Work of art , up for sale at Varnam, ..guys increase your stock ...there are so many up here who really want to have a  share of the  cake :) you bake so well :)

 


and while you browse and drool ...like me ....here's something to rejuvenate your senses, ...some snippets from a poem by William Shakespere and the weekly quota of thoughts....Why so late ?? Well, Mr. Blog ....this week the allergies and the cold took their toll but I am getting better now ...so here I hopped ...as soon as I could : )

The Solitary Reaper……


Behold her single in the field,
Yon solitary Highland lass!
Reaping and singing by herself;
Stop here or gently pass!


I listened ,motionless and still;
And,as I mounted up the hill,
The music in my heart I bore,
Long after it was heard no more.

… Willam Wordsworth



1.God could not be present everywhere,therefore He made mothers.
2.What to hang on to,what to let go?
3 A true friend never gets into your way unless you happen to be going down. …Arnold Glassglow
4. Man can not discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore…. Andre Gide

Compilation: (Shri Atul Kumar Jain )



 

No comments: