Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Weekend !

Hey Guys,

howz your weekend coming along, my Saturday has been quite exciting so far , I attended a sewing workshop in the morning  , and now thanks to that I can work on a sewing machine ....doesn't that sound like Fun!!.....Well now I can also do alterations ........ save some money and  have so much FUN!!....all at the same time...Have you attended any such class lately ( could be anything..) tell me about it ..I am all ears...



What else ! for quite sometime I am trying to   finish a  Table lamp..hopefully should be able to do it soon ....will show you some pictures :) Meanwhile you have a Happy weekend! ...catch you soon :) 



(Image: My Home )
.

2 comments:

Jay said...

lovely..;)

Tasty Appetite

Anisha Ranjit said...

I have been wanting to learn sewing for a very long time. this post just reminded me that I should do it before life just passes by... :)