Thursday, October 24, 2013

Era Jewels!!

With Kids you can only do so much,...and one of our fellow blogger rightly said , I am so much in my car these days that I think I should start decorating my car :) ...That reminds me , I have to go for a car wash too this week , Whew!! another addition to my list.

Well!! Talking of lists...what is happening at your end ...getting ready for the holiday season. Are you ???...at my end I am slowly gearing up...with the decor , accessories, jewelery...and talking of accessories and jewelery , here I am today to to introduce you to a very beautiful store ...you can dig in and I am sure you will find loads of stuff to match your taste.

This one is a jewelery and accessory store named Era Jewel, it is a beautiful attempt by  Shaily Chaudhry Narolia to give her passion for jewelery a life. She sells through her page on FaceBook as well as in person at her small boutique. You can check out her collections here
Here is some of the stuff which I love :)





No comments: