Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's time !! Well Almost ...

Diwali is just around the corner, I have been on an idea collecting spree to decorate and embellish. Of course what better place than Pinterest . I love to shortlist there and then make use of it as per my convenience...Here's what I am up to :) ...I definitely am looking forward to the host of decorations by my fellow bloggers and friends ....

So treat to your eyes to this feast , while I make a to do list for Diwali :) and would love to know if you incorporated any of them in your decor. 

Tea lights


#rangoli #diwali

.


Diwali Decor Ideas. Lamps. Diyas. lanterns. flowers. rangoli. fairy lights. colour. decor. india decorating. traditional


Wonderful Diwali Decorations ideas 2013 for Office and Home


All Images : Via

1 comment:

Soumya said...

Happy Diwali !! can't wait to see what decorations you are doing to for the party on saturday!!