Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring is here!!!!

Isn't it cute that we all in the bloggy world more or less think alike , get delighted at the slightest chance of making the world colorful and are always on a look out for something beautiful ...Spring is almost here and of course I can see flowers all over :) ...However I would definitely want to thank you a few who kept my winters warm...with their heart warming articles , endevors and ethusiasm,..Thank You Anuradha Varma, Priya , Dithi, Vineeta Nair, Bhavna bhatnagar , Chandan dubey and Etsy :))..Those who are regular at design blogs would know who I am talking about..Love , Hugs and Happy decorating :)



Via


Via



Via

1 comment:

Anu Varma said...

That's such a sweet post. Thanks a ton for the mention:) I hope you will stop by and enter the Jaypore Giveaway on my blog. Take care, hugs Anu